Janette Toral sharing her tourist experience in Australia.

Saturday 13 December 2008

Blogging Tutorial & Nuffnang Christmas Treat


Earlier today (Saturday afternoon), I spent time with Marilyn, Leila, and Jhermie on how to further configure their blog and shared ideas about planning their post so that it can also increase traffic in the process.

As they are all interested on how their blogs can become revenue sources and possible programs they can join, I introduced them to Nuffnang Australia. This is a blog advertising network that allows bloggers to earn from their blogs through the advertisement that gets served.

Bloggers, big or small, are being invited to join the community and be part of its growing network. With that I asked Marilyn, Leila, and Jhermie to join Nuffnang and take part in its Christmas promotion.

What I like about Nuffnang is the spirit of friendliness behind the organization. They proactively reach out to prospective advertisers and bloggers in the community. Events and activities are also being planned to further build interest and affinity to the organization.

The best post will get a Dell™ Inspiron™ Mini 9 also. This mini laptop, comes in black or white color, has the following features:
  • Processor: Intel® Atom™ N270
  • Operating system: Genuine Windows® XP Home Edition
  • Memory: 1GB Dual-channel DDR-2 SDRAM Memory
  • Hard drive: 16GB* SSD Hard Drive
  • Monitor: 8.9" WSVGA LED Display with TrueLife™
  • Graphic card: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 graphic card
  • Wireless network card: Dell Wireless 802.11g Mini Card
  • It has also a 1 year standard warranty
In my various workshop and tutorial sessions, people get amazed on how simple my laptop is while they have these more expensive branded gadgets. I get to show that today's technology allows you to do more even with simple devices. Over time as well, I feel that my MSI laptop has become heavier and would certainly want a lighter one. I also would like to be able to point to a laptop and say, "I got this funky Dell™ Inspiron™ Mini 9 from blogging about Nuffnang".
blog comments powered by Disqus