Janette Toral sharing her tourist experience in Australia.

Sunday 21 December 2008

Barossa Reservoir Dam & Whispering Wall at Barossa Valley

This is to continue my story sharing about Barossa Valley that I visited last October 18. In this post, I'll give you glimpse of the Barossa Reservoir or Dam. It was once the highest in Australia (36 meters high). It was also considered as one of the most innovative dams in the world because of its curve and radical innovation.

Another interesting aspect of the dam is that is also known as "Whispering Wall" where a voice of one person can be heard from one end to the other (140 meters).

More info about the dam can be read at Wikipedia.

Related:
P.S. I will post one more about Barossa Valley after my Busby SEO Test updates.
blog comments powered by Disqus