Janette Toral sharing her tourist experience in Australia.

Monday 29 December 2008

Adelaide Startup Club Meetup on January 16

This coming January 16, I will be attending the Adelaide Startup Club meet-up. Special thanks to Geoffrey Kwitko's invitation. He also asked me to do like a short pitch about the Blogging from Home book and other endeavors.

This got me thinking as I'm currently working on two projects to be offered globally. This includes:
  • Virtual assistants network (Australia, Philippines)
  • Blog marketing network (US, UK, Australia)
  • Blog advertising network (Philippines)
If the demo will be ready by then, I look forward in being able to give a glimpse of it during the said event.

If time permits, I will discuss SEO and Busby SEO Test as well.
blog comments powered by Disqus