Janette Toral sharing her tourist experience in Australia.

Thursday 27 March 2008

ISBN and Book Covers are in

The book cover of my E-Commerce for Entrepreneurs and Blogging from Home books were finally sent last night. I still might do changes in the book cover, such as putting my name at the lower part of the book.

We are now in the layout stage and look forward to the first draft.

This morning, the ISBN I purchased last Monday was sent to me through e-mail. The next step is to update my publisher information and get the ISBN assigned.

I also need to find a good printer who can serve my print on demand needs in the Adelaide area and evaluate whether having my books listed or advertised at Bookseller+Publisher would be strategic.

This is my first time to publish a book in Australia. I'm excited and find the process to be quite smooth sailing so far.

0 comments: