Janette Toral sharing her tourist experience in Australia.

Monday 24 March 2008

Getting Ready for Book Publishing

Yesterday, the ideas for my 4th and 5th book became concrete and clear. With this self-assurance, I've decided to get an ISBN reserved that shall be good for 10 titles. If the books will come in electronic and printed form, then that would be good for 5 titles as each format are required to have its own ISBN.

A few hours ago, I also registered a domain as soon as the book title "Blogging from Home" struck me.

I'm finishing the manuscript at the moment and excited with the idea that I'll be releasing another book again after 4 years.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Congratulations!
I never realised how many fiddly things go into publishing a book before and after it's written!

Janette Toral said...

@jayne - that is true. I had a lot of lessons learned in this area and will write about it soon.