Janette Toral sharing her tourist experience in Australia.

Saturday 28 February 2009

Thinking of Satellite TV

One thing I missed whenever in Australia is cable television. In the Philippines, we pay for such service for the less than 20 Australian dollars a month. This already includes favorite channels like CNN, Star, HBO, Cartoon Network, among others.

Although I admit that the local TV programs are more than enjoyable as some of them even get shown immediately after it was aired in the USA. This allowed me to watch the latest episodes of CSI, House, among others. I also love the HD experience and I know that it will take time before loved ones in Manila will get to feel it.

Sometimes though, I contemplate on exploring satellite TV. I have not really heard of any direct provider that has packages to choose from. Most of the sites I've seen were more experimental and encouraging folks to try it like a hobby.
blog comments powered by Disqus