Janette Toral sharing her tourist experience in Australia.

Sunday 15 February 2009

Christmas in Australia

A lot of Filipino relatives and friends have been asking me how did our Christmas in Australia went. We went to church last December 24 to attend an early evening mass (this is usually midnight mass in the Philippines) mostly attended by Filipinos. There was also a re-enactment part portraying Joseph & Mary's search for a place to stay to give birth to baby Jesus.

On December 25, we just stayed at home and had a nice meal with Dave & Jhermie.

I could say that we celebrated Christmas in a very solemn way. As I was very much occupied with the Busby SEO Test competition at that time, my mood then was more competitive rather than festive.

It seems that 2009 will be the last time I'll be spending Christmas in Australia as my two kids will finish their year 12 and continue their studies in the Philippines next year.

However, due to business interest, I'll still be spending a lot of time here and develop markets.
blog comments powered by Disqus