Janette Toral sharing her tourist experience in Australia.

Monday 18 August 2008

Get a free copy: Blogging from Home

I'll be back in Findon next week with my first Australia-published book, Blogging from Home. This book was first released in Manila, Philippines last week.

To kick-off its introduction and release to the market, I'm giving a copy of the book to ten (10) Australia-based bloggers who'll make a blog post about it.

Just post a comment here with a link to your blog post.

My initial budget is only 10 copies but can adjust depending on the response. Cut-off date is on August 25, 2008. The selected blog posts will be posted on August 26, 2008.

Some notes I'd like to share:
Many thanks and I look forward to be blogging from home again next week.
blog comments powered by Disqus