Janette Toral sharing her tourist experience in Australia.

Tuesday 26 August 2008

Brian Gorrell and Emerging Aussie Blogs 2008

Aussie blogger Brian Gorrell made it in the list of 2008 Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs writing project final results last August 11.

I wrote to a good number of Aussie bloggers to join the writing project and am happy that some of them took the challenge. However, in the process, I realized that very few established bloggers are really able to take time and check out the new blogs that caught their attention. Time is a big factor in all of these.

As I also maintain Ratified Australia, I decided to publish this list of Emerging Aussie Blogs 2008 that are currently in the Top 100. Some of them were cited and pushed for by writing project participants. These are blogs created anytime from July 2007 to the present.
It will be interesting to see how these blogs shall evolve. I will note that next year when I post another update.
blog comments powered by Disqus