Janette Toral sharing her tourist experience in Australia.

Friday 18 April 2008

Hello Adelaide Bloggers Meet-up Participants

More than 20 bloggers dropped by the Adelaide Bloggers Meet-up, organized by Shai Coggins. This is my first time to attend a bloggers meet-up in Australia.

Some of the bloggers I got to meet are:There were a few whom I was unable to approach and note their names and blogs. Hope you can take time to reply and will add you here.

There were a few opportunities that I'm trying to validate if they are feasible to do in Adelaide. I must say that I had a much clearer idea after the eyeball and my attendance was well worth it.

I think the big number of participants unable some of us to get to know fellow bloggers better. However, making this connection will be a great step towards the process and look forward to the June meet-up. (I won't be able to make the May one as I'll be out of the country at that time.) Should you like to get to know me more, check out my info. Cheers!

P.S. More photos posted at Facebook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it to the meet-up, Janette! Looking forward to talking more with you. Take care and wish you all the best!

Janette Toral said...

Thank you Shai. I hope you are well and my condolences to you and your family.