Janette Toral sharing her tourist experience in Australia.

Tuesday 25 December 2007

Jobs in Australia

Through this blog, I got an interesting e-mail recently from people based overseas who are planning to move here in Adelaide asking how I find it and the job opportunities available.

There are sites that you can check out to look for opportunities such as Seek and MyCareer. Before applying, you should invest time in making your resume look great or else your efforts will be futile. Getting a resume writer to polish it up for you may be an option if you don't have time to work on it.

Work at home, in the Philippines and whenever visiting Australia, is doing well for me so far as I have a client base. Expanding my ad network in Australia is a challenge I'll be taking on in the coming days.

0 comments: