Janette Toral sharing her tourist experience in Australia.

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Last visit: closing a chapter

I am scheduled to visit Australia for 3 weeks very soon. It will be my last visit to the place as I turn a new chapter in life. But during this visit, I will be maximizing the time to do the following:

  1. Catch up with my sister.
  2. Join dragonboat racing practice with an Adelaide based team.
  3. Read as many books as I can in the library.
  4. Finish a book (I am keeping my fingers crossed on this as that is where I was the last time when I finished the book "Blogging from Home" in 2008).
  5. Do webinars.
  6. As relationships do sometimes end, but friendship can always be embraced.
I am not sure what will happen to this blog after that trip. But I guess only time can tell.

blog comments powered by Disqus