- Develop podcast, video tutorials, and handouts (with exercises) on using Feedburner in Blogger and three rules of e-mail marketing.
- Finished a four-page report on Global Internet User Statistics. It contains a matrix comparing several research group findings on Internet user population and broadband subscribers. This is an update on the chapter 1 statistics portion of my e-commerce book.
- Finished documenting lessons learned from the book Winning with People.
- Shawn posted a reminder that "Yellow Pages" is a registered trademark of Telstra. I wonder if there is a public document that can be accessed that has info on the trademark details. Will they really run after every company in the world who uses it?
- Joh shared her 12 must read book for teens. I'll pass the word to my daughter about it.
- Thiru posted 15 super cool USB tools. I surely enjoyed it, especially the wedding rings.
- Gala started a wardrobe taming series that asks us to sort clothes that we wear and those that we stopped wearing. This will be an interesting exercise if only I brought all my clothes here.
- Justine shared editing notes and tips that I will surely find useful in my writings.